Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Friday, September 02, 2005

untitled

There are so many things on my mind
and yet they're so hard to exspress
but the longer i leave them inside
I'm happy .....less and less

My emotions are in a jumble
I cant seem to figure it out

I think it would have been easier
If there had never been this doubt

you say you'll never leave me
and that i mean everything to you
but i never know if we'll last
or if someday youll want us to be through

You get so quiet at times
that i know youre not thinkin of me
and my heart becomes so broken
and i feel so lonely

I supposes someday I' ll know
if you truly do love me

but i hope its not to late
smoeday...eventually
~Amanda Vanderwey~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home