Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Once again

Lonely once again am i
with no answers in my heart
and i am praying that it will all soon end
and this pain will someday part
the hard part now is living
and having the will to survive
but in a little while i pray
ill love just being alone
but still the lonelyness over whelms me
and the future is so hard to see
that i wish this all would end
and my spirit could be set free
I guess i am holding on to a dream
and I should someday face reality
and realize that all my life
my heart will always be lonely
the only one who can change that is me
~Amanda Vanderwey~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home