Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Don't read if you get emotional easily! lol!

Alex just to let you know i am not in a deppressed "woe to me mood" I just tliked the writing. lol!

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I give you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

When I Look At You My Heart Skips A Beat
But Later That Beat Could Mean A Lifetime Of Tears
Wasted On Something I Knew I Could Never Have

My Heart Was Taken By You,
Broken By You
And Now Is In Pieces
Because Of You

Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry?

I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last.

The weirdest thing happened the other morning... I woke up with tears in my eyes...and one rolling down my cheek... and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.

Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home