Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

written by a good friend of mine!

This Side Up
By Dane H.

Careful,
I won't be here forever,
you know,
Sure,
I'm an allright person.
I suppose I could have done more,
But then again couldn't we all have?
I no longer question with the why,
the how,
the if.
I simply know.
And though I have the knowledge,
I do not pertain the right.
The right with which to elaborate,
Nor do I care.
Apathy is a generalization,of my kind.
And though I'm as inspiring as a wall of brick,
I'm fragile as a vase.
The vase where you placed those flowers,
Those flowers of vain beauty,
In your vain perception.
Because we believe what we see,and only so much.
An iceberg shows only so much,
when below the surface,
it has so much more to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home