Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

another sad love poem sorry

Let’s all join in,
Here comes the chorus:“I think I’m in love!”
They say.
Oh, how I’d love to roll my eyes

Unfortunately,
My eyes are now heart-shaped.
Disproportionate and glowing crimson,
This must be hell.

Certainly my “hearts” decieve me,
That really couldn’t be him,
Could it?
With her?
“Oh, woe is me!”
I cry.

But alas,
I am helpless in my state of vulnerability.
My “hearts” now crushed,
I am blind to the world and it’s tranquilities.
In the absence of those hearts is a blank void,
A void the sorrow of loss gladly and swiftly consumes
.This blindness marks the end of my time
With the living.
Life is taken,
Happenstance that it is my own.
But you need not worry,
For I HOPE I shall love again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home