Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Monday, August 15, 2005

More friends from idaho

Yeah This is ryan...
I dated ryan for about two years than I moved to oregon..
Don't let the I am "bad" look he is trying to pull of make you think he's weird lol
He is actually real sweet

ASH... Ashley i am glad to say is my only friend from past that hasn't changed

She is still her AWESOME Self!

Wes on the other hand went with the punk skater thing.

Keep in mind i have known these guys since elementry.

And I truely never suspected this lol

DANE!!!!

My neighbor and friend!

Dane is an TOTALLY AWESOME GUY!!

See i told you ryan aint all that bad...

= )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home