Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Monday, August 15, 2005

MORE PICS OF ME AND FAMILY

My Aunt Wendy and my mom...the Gause on her arm is from her pic line so its not broken.
Many of my friends *cough* Alex *cough* tell me a lot that I am weird lol well what can i say besides that it is GENETIC!
HEY LOOK I CAN FLY!!

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger goanime said...

when was that last picture taken? That looks like the dress you wore to homecoming...

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Kit7v said...

Actually Brian this was the summer before freshman year... before i moved. It's my Dynamic's dress.(Choir)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home