Amanda Land (Beware of potholes)

The place were everything seems to be going ok then you end up walking into some hole,puddle, etc. The worst part is, is that you know that is mostly your fault because you were the one not paying attention of where you were walking.

Friday, September 02, 2005

= ) My mom wrote this for me..when i was little she hopes it will cheer me up...lol so she asked me to post it so I will

Amanda Elizabeth
In my dreams the pictures of you always seem to be so clear
your laughing eyes piercing my heart your giggling voice so dear
and as i look to your father there is so much love i see
I see the joy with in his heart as proud as he can be
and i myself so filled with joy watching you as you grow
every step a little older and that much harder to let you go
Oh my dear amanda you are my miracle come true
On the day you were born god truly blessed me with you.
~Amee Allan~ That's my mom this was written july 1989

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger goanime said...

shut up Furb, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home